[MIT-Scheme-devel] close-port does not actually close tcp-server-binary-

From: Peter
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] close-port does not actually close tcp-server-binary-connection-accept'ed ports
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 11:24:32 +0200

Hello ;)

I've been fooling around with scgi/fcgi again, and it seems that a port
that is returned by `tcp-server-binary-connection-accept' does not close
down the actual network connection when `close-port',
`close-input-port', `close-output-port' or both of the latter are called
on it.

How do I close down that network connection? I've tried (apropos
'close), but haven't found anything that looks useful here.

Thanks for any help with this,

Greetings,
Peter