Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Scheme Coding Competition

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Scheme Coding Competition
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 11:25:08 +0200

The first hint is: lorem ipsum.

It comes with a list of scheme resources to help you gather the right
vocabulary.

https://git.sr.ht/~schemers/competition-2019-static-blog-generator#first-hint-animata-magna-minimis

We also, have another sponsor https://serverracket.com

I will announce the next sponsor with the next hint.

Good luck!

--
Amirouche ~ amz3 ~ https://hyper.dev