FreeBSD 10.1.10

From: David Gray
Subject: FreeBSD 10.1.10
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 09:50:36 +0200

If I follow the default instructions for compiling 10.1.10 I can get a repl. However I’m not in anyway an expert with FreeBSD
And I fail completely to get X11 graphics working. I don’t mind working with (edit ‘console) but I use (plot-xy from scmutils) for quick graphs and also (image/fill-from-byte-vector) for images. The lang/port has 9.2 working fully but I don’t know enough about FreeBSD to understand the patch they apply to the Makefile to get it working. Has anyone done this already?

Cheers
Dave