Fwd: Breakpoints, stepping forwards?

From: Nicholas Papadonis
Subject: Fwd: Breakpoints, stepping forwards?
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 04:27:33 -0400

Does anyone have information on how to use the stepper in MIT Scheme?  It’s my understanding it’s not documented.

Thanks

Begin forwarded message:

From: Nicholas Papadonis <address@hidden>
Date: March 27, 2020 at 11:42:17 EDT
To: Chris Hanson <address@hidden>, address@hidden
Subject: Re:  Breakpoints, stepping forwards?

This was helpful and you answered my question.  Does anyone have an example on how to use the stepper?

src/edwin/eystep.scm

shows the interface, however there is no documentation.   The keys do not work inside the debugger after a breakpoint, so I’m assuming the stepper is used differently than the (bkpt) system.  If anyone can provide a small use case that is appreciated.