mit-scheme-users

Re: [MIT-Scheme-users] Installing MIT Scheme on FreeBSD x86_64

From: Francis GUDIN
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-users] Installing MIT Scheme on FreeBSD x86_64
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 17:20:35 +0100

Taylor R Campbell writes:

   Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 16:20:57 +0100
   From: Francis GUDIN <address@hidden>

About fenv_t, my build always had HAVE_FENV_H and HAVE_FENV_T defined in microcode/config.h; furthermore, a small patch to microcode/configure.ac enabled proper detection of a handful of fe*() that were misdetected.
   Everything available in DragonFly's fenv(3) is recognized.
   In case there's interest, I attach the diff.

Right, I remember that -- various fe* routines are macros there...
Does that patch fix the problem?  If not, what happens if you make
Scheme totally ignore the system's fenv stuff, by manually undefining
HAVE_FENV_H &c.?

Unfortunately, no. That failed also, in a seemingly same way.

About #undef'ing HAVE_FE*, I can't build that way: it breaks at compiling floenv.c.

Still looking into it.

--
Francis