mit-scheme-users

Porting mit scheme

From: James Flaherty
Subject: Porting mit scheme
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 22:52:57 -0400

Hello All,

This is my first time posting on this mailing list. So please forgive me if I direct my inquiry to the wrong location.

In short, I'm trying to run MIT-scheme on an odroid xu4 running arch linux arm running linux kernel armv7l 4.14.176-1. Since this computer is an armv7 32 bit processor, is this even possible? It seems that most instructions are for 64 bit x86 machines though theres also an option for svm 64 bit as well. If anyone does think its possible, and is curious about how far I made it, I can give details on how far I got porting and where I got stuck.

Thank you all for your time.
-kit