mit-scheme-users

Re: mit-scheme mcrypt module?

From: Matt Birkholz
Subject: Re: mit-scheme mcrypt module?
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2020 10:29:13 -0700

I'm wishing Edwin already had a good password manager,
because of Nextcloud mostly.  I suspect the mathematicians around here
have firm opinions on exactly how a decent passsword manager must be
implemented, so... using my 10 foot pole here.

But perhaps I mostly don't care.  webdav_sync will want my Nextcloud
password in its own private config file.