mit-scheme-users

Http-get format

From: David Gray
Subject: Http-get format
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 10:57:46 +0300

I looked into the source code for the http-get format but I’m not able to
format my request correctly.

For a plain http without authorisation I can do:
(http-response-body (http-get "http://192.168.1.90/jpg/1/image.jpg"; '((Host . \
"192.168.1.90"))))
Then I can save the image.
However if I have Basic Authorization setup I don’t seem to be able to get the
correct form of the header. The closest
Form I’ve used is:
(http-get (->uri "http://192.168.1.90/jpg/1/image.jpg";) (make-http-header 'Auth\
orization "Authorization: Basic xxxxxxxxxxxxxx”))
With the error: The object #[http-header 41 authorization] is not the correct
type.

Querying the record from the header hasn’t given me any clues.