mldonkey-features

[Mldonkey-features] preferred server or server priority ???

From: titus_b
Subject: [Mldonkey-features] preferred server or server priority ???
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 17:17:41 +0200 (CEST)

I don't know what is the actual algorythm used by mldonkey to choose which
server it will try to connect next, but can it be useful to alter this algo to
make a kind of "favourite server list" where mldonkey will try to connect more
often ? I just say that 'cause i'm french ( but you can guess it with my bad
english ;-) ) and i don't think mldonkey will find many potential download
sources in korea or in taiwan where it's connected actually. Adding manually
some french servers helps but with
busy servers it's difficult to gain access.

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,15 € TTC/min)