[Mldonkey-users] Disable MLDonkey Uploads Forever?

From: Alexander Rogg
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Disable MLDonkey Uploads Forever?
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 22:59:52 +0100

we have a major problem. we have ADSL. so, every upload consequently slows
down every download (asymetric). how can i modify the source code of
mldonkey to disable uploads forever or how can i do it without the source?
any chance? also, we have a router and 2 computers connected to it.
everytime an upload is takin place, it also slows down the others comp's
download, additionally!!

HELP!

alexander rogg
--