[Mldonkey-users] mldonkey only establishees one connection

From: David Hellekalek
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey only establishees one connection
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 19:48:09 +0200

Hi!

I installed mldonkey and it only establishes one connection. I let it run
for about 5 hours but it did not connect to any other server although I had
1500 in the list.
I would like to know how many servers it connects to by default.
If I send the command "c" one time, does mldonkey try one server then, and
if I send the command a hundred times it connects to 100 servers?
Anyway, mldonkey is not connecting to any other servers (now I restarted it
and again I have only one connection, now to another, empty server) although
there are 1500 in the list of available servers.
Can anyone help me? Is there a config-option that has to be set? If yes,
which of them (I looked through them but what I have done yet did not help,
maybe I have missed the necessary option).

David