[Mldonkey-users] Controlling mldonkey remotely.

From: Tim O'Connell
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Controlling mldonkey remotely.
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:52:11 +0100

Hi all,

I have mldonkey running pretty much 24/7 at the moment and I want to control
it from work. I've got a 512k cable connection at home and we have a 2mb DSL
connection at work. I've got mldonkey running on a Mac (obviously) but we
have PC's at work. What is the best telnet software to use on a PC? I
downloaded a few free/shareware PC telnet programs at work today but I
couldn't get a connection open and some even asked me to configure a dial-up
modem. Could anybody give me some advise please?

Tim.

You know you need a new lawyer when he tells you that his last good case was
a "Budweiser."

Instant messengers
Yahoo = timoooouk           MSN = address@hidden