[Mldonkey-users] ed2k://urlslave for mlDonkey available

From: Veit Wahlich
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] ed2k://urlslave for mlDonkey available
Date: 28 Jun 2002 14:18:42 +0200

Hi!

Last year I did that little ed2k://urlslave for ed2k:// support in Gnome
as mentioned on the ed2k_GUI development website.

Now I am a zesty user of mlDonkey and hence I created a mlDonkey
version, much improved.

3 months ago I gave the first versions to some people and due to rapture
and many suggestions on such a little toy I took some time to write a
few lines of documentation today and released it.

It is available from http://ircnet.de/home/cru/ed2k_urlslave/ .

Regards,
// Veit