Re: [Mldonkey-users] Enough is enough! Please read this!

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Enough is enough! Please read this!
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 09:55:09 +0100

Stephane Goulet wrote...
> clients.... And there's lungdumb who dosen't want us to share sources so he
> can keep it's control.... with his "smart" sources and stuff like that..
> anyway, you can see that now his *only* goal is to have a maximum number of

Thats what i thought too! Hes scared that we could do his servers job
and he would be out of business! (and powerless)

> users "served" even if it means *not* giving out sources and generally doing
> what a server's job is... Personally, i don't care if it takes a few more
> seconds to get sources or to find open slots on servers, since a donkey

Only thing your mldonkey needs is another mldonkey to get sources!

> I'll simply say, as you said, we must be stealth.

ACK

> We should examine their blocking mechanisms and only change so we dont get
> kicked because they say we are "more" agressive then them.

ACK

> Now with emules uploading mostly to emules... i'd really like an option for
> us too wich would be something like upload to other mldonkey clients first

Never though about that - but its a very good idea! If emule does it
why cant we?

Martin
--
GPGKEYID=6E6C3431 / SERVER=WWWKEYS.DE.PGP.NET
BOFH excuse : clock speed