[Mldonkey-users] No saving of done files possible

From: Andreas Richter
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] No saving of done files possible
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 10:46:24 +0100

I have mldonkey 2.00 running on my server and connect with the GUI from an
other client in my lan. Everything works fine, but when a file is done and I
klick in the GUI any option "saving", the file is NOT saved in the
incoming-folder but it is removed in the "files to save"-list. The console of
the GUI shows "from_gui: exception Sys_error("Input/output error") for
message SaveFile".

The dowloads.ini shows at the recent lines:
"       (* The directory where temporary files should be put *)
 temp_directory = temp

        (* The directory where downloaded files should be moved after commit *)
 incoming_directory = incoming
"

1) any ideas??
2) how can I set the State of a downloaded file to "downloaded, but not saved"
for having more tries to fix the problem??

Andreas