Re: [Mldonkey-users] Question about lost harddrive space and downloading

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Question about lost harddrive space and downloading.
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 22:33:49 +0100

Slickert wrote...
> Hi I have a few problems:

Yes. First one: very bad english!

> 1. I tried to download a file (around 800Mb)
>       I canceled the download after a while
>  --> File disappeared out of the "temp" folder, but the 800Mb didn't return.
>  --> Know I lost around  10 G, and I don't know how to get them back.

How do you lost them? Where do you see the space is gone? When the
temp-file is removed the disc-space will increase again...

> 2. I download a file, it works OK but after a while the client
>    left the mldonkey

? I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about...the client
left mldonkey? LOL

>    --> my download stopped (thats normal I know)
>    But here my questions:
> a) Can I continue from an other user (without starting from the beginning) ?

>From another user on your system? Sure! As long as the rights for all
files allow that...
Or do you mean from different users on the edonkey-network? Sure.

> b) Can I download one file from many client (like in morpheus, or limewire) ?

Sure - thats the main reason for using the edonkey network!