[Mldonkey-users] Re: Strange Behaviour

From: Sven Hartge
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Strange Behaviour
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 23:46:02 +0100

"Sonja Paszeska" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I use mldonkey for a few months now - and had no problems.  And I
> still can connect enough servers and get sources from there. My
> problem is, that for a few days I don't get any tranfers from the
> sources. I have about 300 sources for a very popular file - but there
> is no traffic.  And that's the same with all mldonkey-versions.

I guess this would be the same even with the official clients. Maybe all
those sources are clogged and their queues are full?

Problem with popular files is, if your net connection is reset every 24
or 12 hours, you will never make it far in the queue, because you always
get a new IP before being able to get a download slot.

S°

--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
152: PORN