Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: can t connect to server

From: Pierre Etchemaite
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: can t connect to server
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:25:28 +0100

Le Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:41:03 +0100 (CET), "Roland Arendes"
<address@hidden> a écrit :

>>      http://concept.free.free.fr/mldonkey/
>> But some fixes may require mldonkey, at least if you want them soon ;)
> Wow. I looked over it, looks good. Who is pango? Does he read this list?

Well, if you look at the uid of files in the tarballs, you should be
able to guess ;)

>> Already answered in this list, list cleaning is not done when less than
>> 200 servers would be kept, so yes that another problem caused by
>> Ludgunum.
> Why is this caused by lugdunum? I don't get it - for me this is clearly a
> bug of a client.

That's supposed to be a feature, to avoid totally emptying the list on
an unexpected case (mldonkey running, being totally firewalled or
disconnected from the Internet for several days, for example)