Re: [Mldonkey-users] pango-20021128b

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] pango-20021128b
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 15:47:08 +0100 (CET)

Hi

> hi, my ml starts without rm files.* but i have now bad d/l rates.
> look at the client_stats... don't understand mldonkey 2.x ??
> use more freaks the old 1.x version? i kill my files.ini* now
> and hope for the best.

You need to get a new client_md4 (remove downloads.ini for this) for your
mldonkey.

2.x has again a new and better mechanism like emule to identify other
mldonkeys; it's based on 2 chars in the hash itself.

Thats why you don't find any 2.x for now - There are probably only 4 or 5
of it (ours).

All versions without <pango28 are recognized as 1.x. Minor glitch, but
acceptable. The new recognizing is better and easier.

The download rates will come back (mine after about 1 hour), just be patient.

-Roland