[Mldonkey-users] Need help compiling mldonkey

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Need help compiling mldonkey
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 19:38:18 +0100

Hello;

I have compiled few times mldonkey with success,, but yesterday I have
deleted folder when ocaml 3.06 is installed and I don't know what happens
but when I try to compile mldonkey it ask me for ocaml (ocaml is required)

The problem is that when I try to compile again ocaml 3.06, I get this error
message ...

This architecture seems to be neither 32 bits nor 64 bits.
Objective Caml won't run on this architecture.

Weird... Any suggest??

Thank you.david

P.S. I'm under MACOS x 10.2.2