Re: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet

From: Pierre Etchemaite
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 18:16:30 +0100

Le Sat, 30 Nov 2002 13:08:00 +0100, Jarek Hirny <address@hidden> a écrit :

> One  more  thing. How it's possible that, according to client_stats, I
> don't see any Overnet peer, yet I've downloaded a few megabytes from them?
> :-)

Since I don't know how to recognize an Overnet peer when it connects, peers
are "marked" as Overnet nodes if they've been found thru Overnet searches.
BTW, the "brand" of clients isn't saved across core runs.

Then, "accounting by brand" uses this marking...

So, if you've really seen this, I have no explanation.