[Mldonkey-users] just a question ..

From: richard koppenaal
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] just a question ..
Date: 01 Dec 2002 10:16:56 +0100

(30.11.2002)
Unofficial Version mldonkey-2.0+2-pango_30-Nov-2002.tar.gz  (Only
mldonkey binary inside - no gui)

i have a installed version from cvs  and now i download the file ( see
abve )  without gui .

do i have to unpack the tar into my mldonkey folder (the one i made with
cvs) and compile again . after finishing take out the disturb with the
gui - gui2-mlchat-and mldonkey and copy to my folder i made and from
where i start running  mldonkey or  does it work on a different way .if
so anybody could explain that to me plz