[Mldonkey-users] Re: d/l rates.

From: Sven Hartge
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: d/l rates.
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 19:01:29 +0100

Jarek Hirny <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'd  like  to  ask  you  if  there is an explanation for the behaviour
> of my download  rates.  They  are, generally speaking, very good all
> the time, but after  some  36-48h  of  mldonkey's  uptime,  they  drop
> to ~30% of maximum.  Killing  mldonkey  and restarting it (How
> microsoftish, yuck) brings them to maximum  again. Why is it
> happening, and can anything be done to prevent the need for restart?

Without knowing surrounding parameters like total connections at the
time of the drop, mem- and cpu-usage, etc. this question is very hard to
answer.

You could run donitor to have nice graphs of what your mldonkey is doing
(just replace edonkey with mldonkey in the update_rrd.pl script).

S°

--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
19: voll konfigurierbar