Re: [Mldonkey-users] Problem with import from edonkey

From: MLdonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Problem with import from edonkey
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 00:51:39 +0100

>  i tried to import my downloads from edonkey. I wrote in the console of
>  the gui:
>  ---cut---
>  import "/usr/home/idefix/.edonkey2000-core"
>  ---cut---
>
>  but i always get the following errormessage:
>
>  ---cut---
>  Exception File "donkey/donkeyImport.ml", line 0, characters 8419-8443:
>  Assertion failed while loading /usr/home/idefix/.edonkey2000-core/pref.met
>  ---cut---
>
>  What did i wrong?

You probably didn't do anything wrong. The syntax of the pref.met file
used by mldonkey is probably wrong. Could you send me (not to the list) a mail
attaching
this file so that somebody can find the bug and fix it.

In the meantime, you can use the 'import_temp
"/usr/home/idefix/.edonkey2000-core/temp"'
command to import your former files, it should work too. Please, send
the pref.met file anyway, so that the bug can be fixed.

- MLDonkey