[Mldonkey-users] Re: upload limit

From: Sven Hartge
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: upload limit
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 21:49:42 +0100

"-=Ben=-" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have a problem with the upload limitation.  After a while, mldonkey
> uses more and more bandwidth. I can set the upload for example on 1,
> but mldonkey uses still my 16 kb...  How can I fix my problem? I still
> want to surf in the internet when mldonkey is running...

Please _always_ include the version number you are using ("latest" etc.
is not enough, since at times there is a new "latest" version every 12
hours), since different versions have different bugs concerning
bandwidth limiting.

S°

--
75 Things you don't want to hear from your Sys Admin.
15. Was that your directory?