Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: client_stats in 2.01

From: Pierre Etchemaite
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: client_stats in 2.01
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 00:30:46 +0100

Le Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:55:08 +0100, Sven Hartge <address@hidden>
a écrit :

> The client_stats have been fixed in the CVS.

BTW, there's (at least) one problem pending with client_stats and CVS
2.00+3. I hope Norbert has an idea how to solve it...

Since I don't know how to recognize an Overnet peer when it connects, I
tagged the peer with "Brand_overnet" when it was found using the Overnet
sources searching.

Now that Overnet publishing is enabled again, some Overnet peers never seen
before can connect and exchange data, so my kludge doesn't work well
anymore. :(

Does anyone know another way to distinguish an Overnet peer from other peers
that connect to the eDonkey port ? Is it possible at all, or will the stats
stay broken ?

BR,
Pierre.