[Mldonkey-users] mldonkey doesn't work anymore

From: Esperanza Glass
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey doesn't work anymore
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 03:08:50 -0500

Since 2.01 version I haven't been able to download anything. This haven't never
happened to me before. I mean NOTHING!  I have tried also with pango releases
and compiling it from cvs with two different pc:s in two different networks and
it doesn't work. I have tried to force high id, tried to increase amount of
servers and triend different settings recommended for example at:

http://beam.to/mldonkey-world

I've been using donkey network since it's beginning and I know it is sometimes
very complicated task for user to determine why network suddenly stops working.
I have tried to download files I know are very popular for several days and I
still can't get any sources. So I'm beginning to believe that there is
something wrong with the new version. Andy ideas?

hopey
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Meet Singles
http://corp.mail.com/lavalife