Re: [Mldonkey-users] Help: File already downloaded

From: Dirk Essl
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Help: File already downloaded
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 01:44:51 +0100

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 01:02:53 +0100
Gerhard Prade <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> im new and my problem is to download a file i canceld before. I only get
> the message "file already downloaded". Force download seems not workink.
> What can i do.

I don't know much about the GUI, but try it this way:

1st way: stop mldonkey, and search for the md4 in your downloads.ini and
remove it, start mldonkey, download the file.

2nd way: After entering the link to the telnet- or web-interface and
mldonkey complains *already downloaded*, type force_download. mldonkey
should accept this with *download forced*.

--
dirk <address@hidden>

UNIX is like a wigwam: no windows, no gates, apache inside, stable.