Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: hello

From: Fabian Henrici
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: hello
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 18:15:53 +0100

Sven Hartge wrote:

I get everything.

good for you :-)

It seems like I have nailed it down a bit. Brought a friend's mldonkey
and connected it to my router, its almost the same system as I use for
my mld.

His got instantly good download rates, so I knew it really has to be my
mldonkey and not my router or my line.

He then tried to download the same vacation videos as I tried and got
nothing at all. It seems there are some popular files that are either
damaged or hated by cvs-december-whatever. Since they come from a good
source I think it's probably a problem with mld.

If You want to know which files, just mail me and I send You the links

Fabian

S!