Re: [Mldonkey-users] how to patch ?

From: Norbert LATAILLE
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] how to patch ?
Date: 20 Dec 2002 00:30:57 +0100

I think you try to apply the overnet-patch3.0. As "patch" says, it was
already applied yesterday on the current CVS tree.

However, you can still add the missing line in donkeyProtoOvernet.ml
(see the previous thread) ;)

---

distrib/Changelog:

2002/12/18: Simon (tag release-2-01-3)
  - Removed the Credit System. The world is already unfair enough, no
need to bring a monetary system here. Moreover, it prevents correct
downloads from other mldonkey clients !
  - Overnet: Applied Norbert Lataille's patch 3.0