[Mldonkey-users] divx conversation

From: gigi8531
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] divx conversation
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 00:45:14 +0100

Sorry, please don't flame me, but i have a big problem. I don't know how to
convert a divx to mpeg2 under LINUX. I know, this is realy not the right
list, but I think all you are professions under linux and you know how to
handle vacation videos ;). I tried mjpeg tools, but this tool has really
problems with downloaded divx. It founds no sound in the divx files and it
cannot convert any frame. Although I installed all needed all divx codecs I
found.

I anyone wanted to help me, please write a email. If not, please don't flame
me.

Thanks forward.

gigi