[Mldonkey-users] opcode 15 & bugfix

From: Jarek Hirny
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] opcode 15 & bugfix
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 12:36:02 +0100

1. I've noticed a lot of "Error Invalid_argument("String.sub") while parsing
opcode  15"  messages  produced  by  my  mldonkey  (cvs-2.02).  I  read that
Norbert's patch was to correct it, but I still get them.

2.  I think that there is a small improvement in the mld behaviour after the
latest  bugfix.  I  am  downloading a few rare albums, and I've been able to
download  ~8MB  through the last hour. Before the bugfix I downloaded 1MB in
one day. Yet, I'm curious -- in GUI (mld watch) I see almost 100 sources for
each file, but there are almost no transfers. Why is that?

3.  ;)  Merry  Christmas  to  you all, and further successes with this great
piece of software which mldonkey is. :)

--
Jarek Hirny * http://agnus.eu.org * fidonet:2:480/96.666 * icq:92898666