[Mldonkey-users] rare files.

From: Jarek Hirny
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] rare files.
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 05:34:48 +0100

Hi.

I  don't  understand  something.  I  am  downloading  one  file, which, as I
supposed,  should  be  rare  (music  album,  not that kind of stuff which is
popular  over the ED network). After one and a half day of downloading it, I
have surprisngly lot of sources -- more than six hundred -- but I managed to
download  only  40%  of  the  whole  (70MB)  file. To most sources I am "not
connected",  connected  to a few, and queued only attwo or three. If it's so
well spread, it should be downloaded without any problems, shouldn't it?

And it's not for the first time I notice such mldonkey's behaviour.

Ah,  and  talking  about the ever-lasting eMule behaviour: once again I must
say, that, as for me, eMule is very fair and nonleeching...

Uptime: 129019 seconds (1+11:50)

            Total downloads:           46109722
                  new eMule:           21843202 (47.37 %)

              Total uploads:          323656704