[Mldonkey-users] Can't REconnect to servers

From: axzv 59
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Can't REconnect to servers
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 13:17:56 GMT+1

Hi,

After reading the mailing list of november and december I
still have 2 problems with mldonkey 2.00 :
1) When I launch mldonkey, after removing servers.ini, I
connect to 5 servers in 1 minute. So that's great! But
when I'm disconnected from this servers, mldonkey doesn't
reconnect automatically to others servers from the list.
I have to do manually "connect more servers" to try
reconnect. So when i launch mldonkey the morning, i'm sur
i won't be connected when i'll be back the evening. Is
there a parameter to modify?
2) My download rates are very very low. The best i can
hope is 3 Kbyte/s ( with ADSL 512/128 Kbaups/s ) with
popular files. More than this, mldonkey indicates 100% of
avaibility for a file and doesn't download one bit for
hours. I'm gonna try this evening to replace my
downloads.ini by the one from the new 2.01 package ( but
i did NO changes to this file ). But if someone has an
other idea or can confirm this it would be nice.

Thanks a lot.

Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)