[Mldonkey-users] recovering existing searches

From: Andreas Lauser
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] recovering existing searches
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 01:17:20 +0100

Hi folks,

I've wondered wether the GUI protocol supports the recovery of running
searches. I'm looking for something analogous to the 'vr' and 'vs' console
commands, but in the GUI protocol.

If this functionally already exists, what are the relevant core<->gui
messages? If not, is this feature planned for future releases?

Unfortunately I'm not too good in AML, so I can't patch it for my own...

Thanks
  AND

PS: If this isn't the place thought to raise questions like these, could
somebody please point me to the right one?

--
Nondeterminism means never having to say you are wrong.