Re: Re: [Mldonkey-users] How do you know which sources are full sources?

From: Mike Jones
Subject: Re: Re: [Mldonkey-users] How do you know which sources are full sources?
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 02:32:08 +0000

I care. :)

I want as much information as possible.  I like to know what is going on :)
mldonkey is severely lacking in this department.

Mldonkeywatch doesn't have the "last seen complete" column for some reason so I
use the web interface for that.

I usually download very rare files.  Knowing who is the complete source would
be very helpful for me since it is usually just one guy, while the rest of us
sources are all battling for bits for weeks on end and then this myserious
precious source disappears and the file is forever incomplete.  I want to know
which guy it is so I can msg him and become his new best friend. ;)