Re: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey agressiveness (resend)

From: Peter Schuller
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey agressiveness (resend)
Date: 08 Jan 2003 05:45:14 +0100

> As I see it the aggressivenes of mldonkey can be changed easily by
> changing max_clients_per_second. That does not affect the normaly
> retry delays each source has anyway so it shouldn't get you banned.
> But if the max_clients_per_second is too low new sources will never be
> tested and you will try the same old not working sources again and
> again.

That did make it connect to more sources more quickly, but almost every
single one of them results in another lingering "connected" state
connection (or "connecting").

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <address@hidden>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to address@hidden
E-Mail: address@hidden Web: http://www.scode.org