Re: [Mldonkey-users] Too Much Servers after 10 Hours

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Too Much Servers after 10 Hours
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 19:25:01 +0100

Roland Arendes wrote...
> The most these entries are *never* servers. Either someone floods
> me with server-propagation-packets, or my mldonkey sorts some
> client-propagation packets to the serverlist (Bug in this version?).
> A small snip:
> [Donkey 25113] 80.142.180.31:17897
> [Donkey 25115] 80.142.180.31:17993

Get a lot of those too - most of them from the 217.x.x.x range so i
blacklistet it.

Im not using any pango patches anymore and my serverlist contains 80
Servers after a client uptime of 18hours (latest cvs)
Blacklisted are 10.x.x.x,217.x.x.x and local ips
Probably a pango-patch problem? Did you change anything in
server-management Pierre?