[Mldonkey-users] trusted mldonkey in client_stats

From: Mike Jones
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] trusted mldonkey in client_stats
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 01:46:44 +0000

I just downloaded cvs: MLDonkey 2.02-2

As soon as I start it, client_stats reported 33 file requests from trusted
mldonkeys

It is now:
Uptime: 70 seconds
Total filerequests received:                117
new mldonkey:                 43 (36.75 %)
trusted mldonkey:                 64 (54.70 %)

Am I supposed to trust these?

BTW, this version gives quite a few of these already:
error while looking for mp3file temp/EE2EEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXEFF9D: Not_found
(md4 changed)

And still seems to show a lot of incoming overnet client's, which I think takes
up a lot of my outgoing bandwidth somehow.