[Mldonkey-users] A small question about controling mplayer through brows

From: Pere Castañer Sardà
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] A small question about controling mplayer through browser
Date: 14 Jan 2003 02:19:18 +0100

Well, I haven't seen how can view the ed2k:// link of a file through
browser, it is possible¿?

I mean that in the gui, with right button of the mouse I can send the
info to the console, how can I see this info in the browser¿?

Thanks for your help in this newbie question, but I don't see any tip
related in the docs and faqs...

PD:I'm using mlnet at mldonkey-cvs of tuesday 2:00 h CET.

--
Pere Castañer Sardà
Computer Management Technical Engineering Student on UOC