Re: [Mldonkey-users] [CVS 2.02-4] eating up all RAM and doing nothi

From: MLdonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] [CVS 2.02-4] eating up all RAM and doing nothing
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:13:39 +0100

>  In 2.02-4 there seems to be no way that file_sources.ini can shrink. After
>  every restart it gets bigger and bigger. So I think the only solution for
>  2.02-4 is to delete the 2 files on startup (just like this servers*).

Could you verify some things in these --big-- files: is the same
source listed several times ?

grep source_addr file_sources.ini | sort | uniq -d

or something like that...

Can one source have several times the md4 associated in its
source_files ?

>  PS: There is still no fix for the incrementing-Port-Server- and the
>  4662-Server-Flood. :-(

incrementing-Port-Server-: what's that problem ? I missed something...

- MLDonkey