Re: [Mldonkey-users] Exception Invalid_argument('out-of-bound array

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Exception Invalid_argument('out-of-bound array or string access')with MLDonkey 2.02-5CVS
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:26:19 +0100 (CET)

Hi

> I just upgraded to MLDonkey 2.02-5 via CVS but now when I try to view my
> downloads in the web interface all I get is this error message:
> Exception Invalid_argument("out-of-bound array or string access")
> Any idea what could be causing that?

I'm quite sure it's the new tempfile-chunk-remember-algorithm. :)

The first time you start up 2.02-5 from an older version, it does not find
these "remembered chunks". Thats why your downloads are nearly all at 0%.

Now he finds sources, and needs to verify the chunks. (You'll get
downloadrates as fast as the hashing will do, perhaps over 1MB/s). The
chunks will all restore after time.

If they all did, the next restart of mldonkey should do way faster and
those error messages will be gone. If you downgrade or touch your files
otherwise, it will rehash the needed files.

MLdonkey: Correct me if I'm wrong. Thats just what I understand from the
code.

Roland