[Mldonkey-users] Latest CVS compiled static

From: Tobias Grimm
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Latest CVS compiled static
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 01:25:49 +0100

Hi!

I've compiled the latest cvs version (static).
When running mldonkey.static it ends with the follwing messages:

   Your system supports 1024 file descriptors
   Using Message File /.mldonkey_messages.ini
   Network Donkey registered
   Option gui_overnet_options_panel not found in /usr/local
   ... a lot more not found options 'cause I've deleted the
   download.ini
   Updating options
   Network Donkey enabled
   Fatal error: exception Not_found

This doesn't tell me anything useful, but maybe you have an idea?

bye,

Tobias