Re: [Mldonkey-users] Short Question

From: Jörg Maisenbacher
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Short Question
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:54:36 +0100

Roland Arendes wrote:

Make sure you have only those servers in your servers.ini and set
update_server_list to false.

There is still another problem. The servers you receive from other
mldonkeys (server propagation, which should be dropped in the next cvs, it
isn't really useful and we're only receiving bogus adresses), and the
servers you receive from the server you're connecting to.

This is prevented by update_server_list false. my mldonkey doesn't add any servers at all (neither those received from servers, not those from source-propagation etc) when this option is set to false.

Dek

--
Dek <address@hidden>
   "There are only 10 types of people in the world: