Re: [Mldonkey-users] 2.02-5, Simple question : Stats are working?

From: MLdonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] 2.02-5, Simple question : Stats are working?
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:55:57 +0100

>  I'm running for few days cvs 2.02-5, and I see that:

>  You didn't upload anything yet
>  You didn't ban any client yet
>
>  I didnt' upload anything??? is this working right?

Yes, 2-02-5 is the buggiest release of last unstables. It does not
share partially downloaded files until a new chunk has been
downloaded. Unfortunately, 2-02-6 (I'm beta-testing it currently) does
not download anything... which is probably not better. So, the next
commit will only be next week (maybe I will still ask Simon to release
a simple bug fix 2-02-5+fixes...)

- MLDonkey