[Mldonkey-users] Overnet.com - Part 2

From: Christian Klein
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet.com - Part 2
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:08:54 +0100

Well, sometimes you should better take a good nights sleep before taking
actions. ;))
However, there is still the question left, if "incorrect overnet implementation"
means that it was us, or was it someone else?
Well, at least mldonkey can now hopefully read his mail again ;)

---------------------------
Rogue Clients pt.2
1.16.03 - I was a bit upset last night after spending all day and finally
pinpointing the offending clients to some incorrect overnet implementation.
I'm sorry I asked people to mail mldonkey. I really just wanted their users
to know what a harmful effect they are having on the network. Luckily I just
went to yoga so I'm now at peace ( I also figured out a way to mitigate the
harmful effects of these clients' irresponsible behavior). There will
hopefully be a new version up Friday.

CU/2, Christian "M(i)ndflay(e)r" Klein

EMail:          address@hidden
Homepage:       http://www.klex.handshake.de/