[Mldonkey-users] Re: 'cs'?

From: Robin Hill
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: 'cs'?
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:33:51 +0000

On Tue Jan 21, 2003 at 09:51:45AM +0100, luculus <address@hidden> wrote:

> There is no cs command string in mldonkey as far as I can judge from current
> cvs contents. So what sources are you refering to? Rumours?

No, as has been said earlier in the thread, this command is in the pango
patches.  The original poster thought it had made it into the official
source but it hasn't yet.

> Would it be "clever" to indroduce a new command string everytime the output
> format of an existing command changes, just because of some badly written
> scripts which couldn't handle the new display format? I don't think so.

Indeed not.  When it makes it into the official source then I suspect
(and hope) that it'll replace the current client_stats command.
However, in an unofficial patch it doesn't make sense to remove official
commands that many people are relying on.

Cheers,
        Robin

--
     ___