[Mldonkey-users] suddenly slower download-upload

From: Mirko Ficko GMX
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] suddenly slower download-upload
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:12:38 +0100

I have a question about...
When I started using MLdonkey, a coupe of weeks ago , I had excellent performace. I set max_hard_download _rate = 100 and max_hard_upload _rate = 50  (I didnt dare to set higher valuse because I have network car of lower quality). And everything went OK. I did simultynously download about 10 differnt (also some realy rrare) files at time at about 40-100KB/s speed. And upload was constant 50KB/s.
But now... About 10 days ago the download and upload stalled. On T3 line without firewall and with static IP and machine constantly running 7/24 I have a lousy 0-4 KB/s download and about 15-20 KB/s upload at the same settings and pretty popular files. Weird, isn't it?
What happened?! Are other users experiancing the same problems? What can I do to overcome this problem?

Thank you for answers. Sorry because of my  bad english ...

FiCo