[Mldonkey-users] Verify all chunks equivalent for telnet admin?

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Verify all chunks equivalent for telnet admin?
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:58:07 +0100 (CET)

Hi

Is there a equivalent for the "Verify all chunks" command from the gui
for the telnet console?

If not, is it possible that Simon can implement it? Like "vac 4 5 8" for
file 4, 5 and 8 (Multiple arguments like resume).

And, the second thing: I know the coder of mldonkey watch (suxxx) is
reading this list. Can you please add the color for unchecked chunks
(status = 1 <- unchecked, 2 <- present, 0 <- absent) to the gui?
Yellow would do fine. I still have to grep file_all_chunks in files.ini
to see which files still needs to be partially hashed.

Thanks.

Roland