[Mldonkey-users] panteleit_alternate_client_stats.patch broken in 2.02-6

From: Xou
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] panteleit_alternate_client_stats.patch broken in 2.02-6
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 21:01:35 +0100

I tried to patch the latest 2.02-6 with the "49_panteleit_alternate_client_stats.patch" from pango's patches as i used to do with the other CVS builds, but now make fail :

File "donkey/donkeyStats.ml", line 193, characters 29-41:
This expression has type int but is here used with type float
make: *** [donkey/donkeyStats.cmx] Error 2

I think i heard Mldonkey saying something about swapping float and int recently so i guess it comes from this.
I'm unable to correct the patch so if anyone could do it it would be great. I'm now used to this great feature and (almost) can't live without ! ;-)

Xou